Thursday, May 23, 2019

100WC-Week #31-Brooke

“Ready, set, charge”I yelled the battle had begun.

There was a space battle, in a rocket ship, out in the middle of space.Two robots were having a battle, to win you had to get your opponent’s sword out of their hand.Robot 1 was winning right now while robot 2 was having a hard time.Suddenly robot 2 fell, his giant guitar fell to the earth and the space ship we were on jerked downwards.We all watched as the giant guitar smashed into concrete and began sinking down into the pavement, robot 2 had won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .