Wednesday, May 15, 2019

100WC-Week#30-Brooke



It was not a normal day, there was a giraffe in the back paddock! I had now named it since it had already stayed the night,”Gerald the giraffe” I said proudly to my brother.He just rolled his eyes “whatever”he replied.I walked out into the paddock, then suddenly Gerald barged into me and I was on top of his head having a giraffe ride.I could see a lot from up there, then suddenly as quick as flash Gerald stumbled and rolled onto his back.I fell then saw Gerald's mouth moving as if it was laughing and he was snorting around,Gerald just couldn’t stop laughing. I didn’t even know that giraffes could laugh, well now I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .