Sunday, May 5, 2019

100WC - Week #29 - Keira

“Ooh look there is a animal” I shout to Alexis well mainly the whole city “ there is a huge long neck animal over there” i shout one more time everyone thinks i'm a girl who didn't go to school everyone new what it was “ IT IS A GIRAFFE OK NOW STOP IT PLEASE!” Alexis shouts as if she was a cat trying to get out of a pool. I start to stop and look at it in the distance it is weird it isn't yellow it seems to be a different color “ look it is brown like chocolate” it seemed to have a melted brown chocolate bar on his back. Obviously i see a kid trying to climb up it to grab the chocolate but no he didn’t get it. A whole lot of people come to see it cause well i mainly did shout it all out to the city so that is why everyone is here. Someone goes gets a ladder and springs up and gets it down it has a salty greasy texture on its back it just was weird. Everyone helped us push it into the car wash he got cleaned and was super shiny we put him back home he is better now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey keira I liked your story It was kinda funny but you should explian what or who is (it) when you said push it into the car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keira! You had such a wonderful story! I love your creative mind! I made a connection with the chocolate on the giraffe with spots on the giraffe. What inspired you to make such a unique and interesting story?
    Ava
    Grade 5
    Illinois, USA

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .