Tuesday, November 20, 2018

100WC #11 Nandani

Once upon a time there lived a tree,named Mr Willow he loved to travel.He had travelled for Hogwarts,his dream was to live in a dark place in the woods.But once a little boy who was about the age 11,got stuck in Mr Willow’s tree. 
Uh oh- It was starting to come to noon but was still unfound he was going to have hard in the woods.There was no TV for the boy to watch and no phone with him to call for help. Mr Willow was a nice tree person to talk to. 

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

1 comment:

  1. I think that you should stay on topic and instead of saying that the boy didn’t have a T.V. And by not saying that loved to travel. But I like the part where you said that Mr. Willow was a really nice person to talk to and I think that you should add some more details to what was said in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .