Monday, November 5, 2018

100WC - Week #9 - Olivia

I heard music coming from upstairs, it was strange music. Definitely not what my little sister listened to, so I went upstairs, I wondered what was behind the door, so I opened the door and saw little gnomes. They were wheeling little wheelbarrows with some sort of strange food in it. Then when I looked up I saw a gnome with a crown playing a weird instrument. Then everything around me when black. I got tied up and kidnapped the wanted me to stay in this land for ever and ever. I heard my mum calling me from the other side of the door, I wanted to stay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    Great story! What an imaginative interpretation of the prompt phrase. The gnomes tying up your character sounds like the Lilliputians tying up Gulliver in Gulliver's travels- I strongly recommend reading it. Keep up the good work.

    Michael (Team 100wc), Coventry, UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it because it was funny . I think you should make it 100 words not 104.
    From Angelo

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .