Sunday, November 18, 2018

100WC - Week #11 - Lucy

“Be careful, don’t get too excited. Remember it’s only your first time riding a bike!”

“Mum I will be okay this bike is really good.” he hit it once and the bell fell off.

Mum gave him a questioning look.  

“Okay, well, just ride around the forest and yell for me if you need help, okay?”

“Okay, okay but I won’t need any help because riding is very easy.”

“Oh and Dad will be home soon so when he comes ask him to help you riding.”

“Mum, I told you I don’t need any help.”

Turns out he was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I thin that you should say some more on the part where it says it turns out he was wrong. You should say what happened when he was riding. Also, make sure to add in on the part where it says I won’t need help riding a bike. Nico

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .