Thursday, November 15, 2018

Ava - 100WC - Week #10

Ahhhhh help! I say running from a giant Gorilla as strong as Bricks.                                       
I’m too young to die I think in my mind .
Wait why are you running from me. I just wanted to tell you something.
I’m not falling for that trick again.
I promise it’s not a trick. I need a friend and I was going to say your yellow dress is very pretty.
Oh ah thank you your umm teeth are very shiny and sharp.
Thank you can we be friends .
Umm sure why not but there's one thing i want to know your name.
I don’t have one.
Oh ah i’m gonna call you bob...





1 comment:

  1. Hello Ava , i liked your story a lot because it was funny. Next time you should try and make it less choppy, your friend angelo

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .