Tuesday, November 13, 2018

100WC Week #10 - Laine

One scary evening there was a gorilla that was running around the town for about a year.  Cause the cops could not get it cause it was so big and it was killing the cops. Not just hurting them and then this girl that was not scared of it so she tried to calm it down. So it wouldn't be so rage it wasn't pretty all that did was make it  badder than it was in the first place. I think I know the thing that made it like that her shirt was yellow. And then the girl was running for her life and then there was bricks everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .