Wednesday, November 7, 2018

100WC - Week #9 - Hayley

The old hotel.

My family and I checked into an old hotel called sunny side views. The room we had was quite big put it was also quite old. The wallpaper was peeling off,The oven was rusty and the phone was one of those old wall phones. It was horrible and the worst bit was the website we found the hotel on it said it was modern. We went into one of the rooms and my sister found a little door I wondered what was behind the door. We went through the door and saw a whole new room that was modern!

1 comment:

  1. I like how your title make it look like a scary movie

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .