Sunday, November 25, 2018

100wc week #12- leena

One day my mum said to me that hey look your on television and so is dad ok I said to mum and she said why are you on tv and I said because it was about the farm because me and my dad we said to you that we were going to sell our farm. WHAT why would you do that mum said and dad said because I need to get a bigger farm then after a few hours mum said ok let's sell it and then she thought nope I have changed my mind I’m not going to sell the farm that we had just bought last year we have only had it for a year ok that's it we are not going to sell the farm and that is FINAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .