Thursday, November 8, 2018

100wc-week#9 - Leena

Oh no I had went to open the house door and I had wondered if there was something behind the door and there was a cat that we didn't know about so then we had to call the owner because the cat had a collar with its name and the owners name and the owners phone number.
Me and my mum found it by the road and then we had picked it up and then we took the cat home to call the owner and then the owner didn't pick up the phone so then we had to call the other number and there was no pick up.
The next day we tried to call again and there was no answer so then we had called the pound and they had picked up and we said that there is a cat here do you know if we can take it to the pound and the person at the pound said yes so then we did.

1 comment:

  1. I like the suspense in the beginning and how it turned out to be a cat. I suggest that you have more detail such as the name of the cat or pound. This story reminds me of a friend who told me that she rescued her two dogs. I wonder what the house looks like?
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .