Thursday, November 15, 2018

100WC Week #10 - Isabella Mcpherson

Breaking news. There is a gorilla chasing a old lady down yellow street.police ten 7 are on it so no need to panic .This was a story from when i was a little girl But now its  coming ture. I'm running as fast as I can. Wait I'm going to crash in to a brick wall.I'm running so fast I can't stop. This is It I'm going to die.chip chip .what was that.Its a killer bird monster.His face is as yellow as the sun.It looks like he has come to save me he picks me up and is taking me away.The gorilla is try to fly.This so funny.
Issy m

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .