Tuesday, November 13, 2018

100WC - Week #10 - Lucian

I went to the zoo, I loved going to the zoo to see my favorite animals, penguins, zebras, lions and the gorilla. I decided to wear my favorite yellow shirt with white spots. I saw all my favorite animals except the gorilla’s. The cage for the gorillas was a huge dome with brick walls but people would go up stairs to see the gorillas form up top. Until suddenly one of the gorillas smashed through the walls and the others escaped as well, everyone managed to get out and they closed the zoo.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the story especially the clever gorilla who helped his friends escape. I'm glad no one was hurt and hope the gorillas were all found.

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .