Thursday, November 15, 2018

Gorilla Mania 100WC- Mitchell

Gorilla Mania
One day it is foretold that Gorillas would soon rule over all and their leader Yellow Joe, not to be mistaken by Brick Bob. Firstly to stop them from taking over you should run away as fast as you can. Running might not seem effective but is very useful if you are pretty. If not and everything is over run by gorillas then the end is nigh. But if you are safe the end is still nigh but you have about seventy four thousand year to go. Good luck, sometime I will be back. Bye bye, Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mitchell, I really liked your use of imagination because your story is set in the future. I would not like to live in that future with all the crazy gorillas. Bye

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .