Wednesday, November 14, 2018

100WC week#10 Tom

On Wednesday the 23 of October I decided to go to the zoo to see my favorite animals like the Monkey, Turtle, Giraffe and don’t make me forget my favourite of all the Gorilla. I jump out of the shower and put on my spotted yellow dress and hop in the car. After a 10 minute drive I arrive and pay at the counter. 30 dollars later I find myself staring at the gorilla and then make my way over to see the pretty young giraffe. I get half way there and I puffing behind the brick wall it gets closer and closer and then BANG "Hi gorilla" I say and then start running to safety…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,
    Well done on your entry this week. You've done a great job with the prompt words. Be careful about mixing up tenses in your writing, you start off in the past tense *decided* but you switch to present tense *I jump* in the next sentence. It's quite tricky to use both in one story.
    I really like your sentence that begins with '30 dollars later'...you create a sense that you were not that happy paying that amount!
    Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin
    Ireland
    https://msbrennocksclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .