Saturday, November 10, 2018

100WC Week #9 - Zak




 In my house there is  a magic door that leads in somewhere. I look for the door didn't see the door.  I looked again but didn’t it.  Then I saw the door it  leads to the Basement I turned on the light switch. And I slowly walk down the stairs  when I turned the Corner I saw A purple portal door  it was  closed. I open the door to  the portal and I saw Just purple I put my Hand Through the purple  portal I couldn’t see my arm  when I want in the portal but when I got in them was a zombie aaa run zombie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .