Wednesday, November 7, 2018

100WC - Week #9 - Morgan Bootten

I wonder what is behind this door  I said one day to my best friend Ava as we walked through the forest back to our homes the door was blue with a big rip in it  we looked through the rip and we seen a world of fighting  then we went on our way the next's day after school we walked through the frost we seen the door again this time there was  green nose running out this time we were scared we ran home the next day the door was open  at there were monster everywhere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .