Monday, November 5, 2018

100WC - Week #9 - Rebecca

“Haha very funny I can see you jeff.”
“It’s not funny anymore just come out”
He still didn't come out so jill went around to see but nothing was there.
“I wondered what was behind the door.”
“Umm mum i think my room is haunted because my door keeps on moving.”
“It will be the wind”
“No mum it is not the wind”
“You will be fine get over it”
“Fine”
So off jill went fast to sleep and she was woken by a loud screech of her bedroom door
and saw a horrific sight ahead of her she saw a 5.4  high guy dressed compleaty in black
holding a gun ready to fire.
“Aughhh”

“Haha got you”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .