Wednesday, November 7, 2018

100WC - Week #9 - Keira

¨ Morning Mom how are you this morning?¨ asked Lily.

¨ Good thanks how are you?¨”replied Lily's Mom. 

¨Great I just wonder where jack is?¨ Lily thought as she ran upstairs.

But lily did not know that Jack was at his soccer camp she forgot un-no!!

She ran upstairs and heard loud music coming out of her brothers room.

She shouted ¨  Jack Jack are you in there Ja---ck ¨

Lily´s Mum ran upstairs ¨seat heart her a soccer camp remember?¨

Lily replied ¨oh that is right but I wondered what was behind the door…¨

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .