Wednesday, November 7, 2018

100WC Week #9 - Brooklyn


Once upon a time there was a king and lived in Auckland City and behind it was a secret door.
"I won't" I said to my friend.  "I wonder what is behind that door?" Legends say that there was a dragon and night fairy.  Charities with the Lord of the Rings dragons out in the sky they only came out at night and when there was sheep to pick up for there master dragon at lived in a deep cave upon the deepest ocean and she had to eat everything that was in the cave

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Brooklyn. I really like your post because it puts some mythical creatures in. I think this post could use better word use. Your friend, Aden

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .