Monday, November 5, 2018

100WC - Week #9 - Laine

There was a house that's haunted there were ghost in it. It is scary than the movie jaws like there is sleep walking people if it was real I myself would be so scared.  And my friend told me that there was a door that had something behind. I wondered what was behind the door. The door was in the middle of the house there might be a zombie behind. I really don't feel good going behind it. It is that scary that my dad doesn't want to go behind it so then we just left the door there for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. That story was very amusing! I think next time you can make your story a little more clear. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a sequel when you found out what was behind that door! Your friend, Michael.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .