Sunday, November 25, 2018

My family and I went to Australia, there was an earthquake where we stayed and we were interviewed about the earthquake. We left after the disaster back to new Zealand, The next day we were watching TV and we seemed to be on the television. I felt this shiver down my cheeks and the next thing, my face was as red as a tomato. I was speechless but my family kept on yelling “Were on TV!” over, and over, and over. The only thing I could think of is everyone's reaction in my classroom at school, everyone watches the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .