Sunday, November 25, 2018

100WC #12 - Rebecca

“Hey mum dad come watch this, they are showing “recently destructive” and we might
be on it.
“No we won’t in a little town like this we wouldn’t be on t.v”
“But we seem to be on the television right now”
“What let me see”
“Sure”
Sure enough they were the “recently destructive” top 5
“See I told you that we would be on t.v”
“Well I thought that since we are such a little town that we wouldn’t even to the news paper
let alone the t.v”

“I guess it did surprise me that we were on t.v too”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .