Sunday, November 4, 2018

100WC Week #8 - Morgan Bootten

Because I said so as I walked into Ava's room
Why do I have to
Because I am your mother and you do what I say
Fine said Ava
As she tidied her room she packed her bag she was going to run away to her grandparents  because her mother had been  talking to her for weeks like this
That night wants her parents were in bed she grabbed her bag and climbed out of the window and ran down the drive and ran as fast as she could  to her grandparents
When she teared up to her grandparents and  she climbed through the window into the room ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .