Sunday, November 17, 2019

100 WC #11 the angry child - Ruby

 Splash the gloomy air blew against my face “get up your on the bus this morning,” my mum tries to yell but she can’t because she has a dead tooth I roll over “ come on get dressed,” mum snickers “what do you want for breakfast ,”she yelled from down the hall “toast with jam,” she examples  “No ,he said,”I like MARMITE   on my toast, not sloppy old jam, who do you think I am a rat,``''excuse me young man,’ my mother said ,I know I’m in a lot of trouble  the first thing I do is run. bye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .