Sunday, November 17, 2019

100WC - Week #11 - Lachlan

NO i don't want marmite its yuck it tastes like sait it looks like poo and its like vegemite i  like marmite sometimes its in a jar and no buy marmite it taste so bad `why is marmite brown marmite is a quick thing what you can put on your sandwich but it doesn't taste nice tho my family hates marmite like it just like vegemite  marmite is yuck and who likes it they are yuck like who eats marmite i won't rate marmite 1/10 a 5 because it is brown and it looks like poo the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .