Thursday, November 7, 2019

100WC - Week #9 - Leena Rangiawha


… the orange one spoke first…
It was night and Me and my two brothers and Mum went to a Halloween party and we were all so Excited to go. Then we turned up and My Brother’s said on second thought mabay mum we should go home. So then we All went home and then Mum was making dinner and then we heard our door bell ring. Then Mum answered the door and there were two pumpkins and then I told Mum what are they doing here and she said not sure. Then there was an orange pumpkin and it said hello there and I said to Mum it talks then Mum said WOW that is scary.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .