Thursday, November 14, 2019

100WC Week #10 - Leena Rangiawha


RED
Me and my Brother’s went to Armistice day, we saw RED blood all over the grass then we hear a loud bomb. We all go inside and see the old clothes.  

Then Me, my Brother’s and Dad went to go and grab something to eat. Later we went to go to a shop and get something to drink.Then I say to Dad “can I please get a army drink bottle” and he says yes to my Brother’s but not me.

Then Dad said to me “Do you want to get these shoes” I said “no thank you.”  Then we went off to another place to shop.  





1 comment:

  1. A very timely topic for your post Leena, discussing a period we should all continue to remember. could you say a little more about the Armistice Day, such as where the blood came from and whether the bomb was part of the remembrance? Adding those little details can help draw your readers into the story.
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .