Sunday, November 17, 2019

100WC - Week #11 - Charli Tracey



“Cooper” time for breakfast. mum shouted from down stairs do you want “peanut butter” on your toast mum said “No”, he said, “ I like marmite.” on my toast. Okay mum said I will do that now then. But first, are you ready for school because we have to go soon or the bus will be waiting. “ Coming”
Down the stairs he sings
“Marmite” “marmite”, 
“I love marmite”, 
“I can’t wait for my Marmite on toast”, 
“Marmite” “marmite”
Mum is my Marmite on toast ready. “Yes” it’s ready come on now you need to eat your toast and then we start to go.
“On the way to the bus stop he sang his marmite song”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .