Thursday, November 7, 2019

Sp00py Night!, by Luke


I woke up to the sound of eating and things thrown on the floor ¨we need to find the treasure,
and not eat everything in sight,¨
̈ ̈but me hungry me not want to find treasure
¨too bad we need to go and look around,¨ I got out of my bed and had a look at what was going on.
I looked out my door and saw bags of chips and empty coke bottles but no sign of who was
talking, I went down the hallway and saw two pumpkins one orange and one red, they had saw
me the orange one spoke first  ̈well well. ̈


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .