Thursday, November 7, 2019

100WC - Week #9 - Keira

 
It’s the day before Halloween and I am so excited I have everything ready, the costume, the jack o lanterns and decorations but I need sleep. It’s the next morning, today is Halloween first I have to go put my makeup on, I get the palest foundation and put it on my face, then I get black eyeshadow and cover around my eyes with it and last I put some decorations on my face. All I need to do now is get in my costume and now I am a ghost. I go down my street and knock on doors “Trick or treat!!” I say
 “Oh hi what are you dressed as” She answers 
I start to wonder why she doesn't know what I am “Um im a ghost?” I say questionably “can you not tell?” 
After all the trick or treating I get home and I take all of the makeup off and jump in bed “knock knock knock” I hear from the front door “BANG BANG BANG” I go and answer the door and see a teenage kid her at 11:00 
“Um hello?” I say “Isn't it too late to be trick or treating?” he runs with the whole bowl and I chase after him. TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Keira, the way you have described putting your make up on creates the scene for you going trick or treating well for the reader. I too am intrigued with a caller at 11 pm and hope you will indeed continue the story.
    Do you think the word questioningly would be better than questionably? You might like to google the two words to see the different meanings.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .