Sunday, November 24, 2019

100WC#12 The Zoo by Riley


“Happy” Dustin said as we passed the elephant. In the distance we could hear a violin

playing and could see an artist painting a jaguar with purple paint. All of a sudden we

heard screams and then a roar and a truck came speeding passed us telling us to get

away. DUSTIN WAS GONE we looked and couldn’t see him then I saw him he was

running toward the noise and as we finally got there we saw Dustin riding the

lion back into its cage. Phew he was OK. We decided never to come back again.


“Scary” Dustin said

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .