Sunday, November 17, 2019

100WC - Week #11 - Natasha Dalton

One morning my Mum asked my Dad “did you get my vegemite for my breakfast.”
“No,” He said “I like marmite better so I bought marmite instead.”
“Dad, can you pass me the cheese” I asked.
“No,” He said “ I like marmite so I bought 10 containers of marmite”
“Dad I need it for my toasted cheese sandwiches” I said trying to find the last of the cheese.
“You don’t Need cheese or vegemite all you need is marmite” He replied.
“Dad please stop you are going crazy” my Mum and I said together.
“No,” he said, “I like marmite.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .