Sunday, November 17, 2019

100WC - Week #11 - Caitlyn Kampenhout



My little brother starts kicking me so I kick him back he  wakes up and rubbed his tired and sore eyes he starts to yell at me mum  screams from down the hallway cut it out you two so we do he has a big stretch he’s  walking out to the kitchen and seeing mum putting ginger and apricot jam on my sandwich “no,” he said , “I like Marmite .” you no that don't you a lot of butter and a tiny bit of marmite why can't you get things right around here . he stomps and grabs a piece of toast and slams it in the bin what are you going to do about that .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlyn,
    Well done on your story this week. You have used some great vocabulary and you have used excellent describing words. You little brother sounds like he's not really a morning person! Don't forget to check your writing for punctuation.
    Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin,
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .