Sunday, November 17, 2019

100WC - Week #11 - Olivia Richards

I Wake up ,walk down the stairs, and sit at the table. then  mom yells out what would you like for your breakfast sweetie, I reply Mar mite on toast  with butter OK sweetie she replies to me pop some toast in the toaster she pops my toast in the toaster and once it comes out she puts butter than Mar mite on it. Thank you I say I'm so hungry I take a bite out of the toast. WWW I start to gag Vegemite I say gross I say once more. You said you wanted Vegemite mum said No he said I like mar mite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .