Sunday, November 17, 2019

100WC Week #10 - Abbie

What did Adam say to eve the night before Christmas It’s Christmas eve. 

It was the day of Christmas eve, we were going to pick a tree, but you now the only part I don’t like about picking a tree is that you have to decorate it. And it takes forever. Last time when I was decorating a tree I accidentally smashed a snow globe.When it gets around 7:00 we set up our stockings, and go look at Christmas lights. When we get home its probably 8:00 thats when we go to bed. In the morning we open presents.

Have a merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .