Thursday, November 14, 2019

100WC - Week 10 - Charli


“It was the night of Christmas. Me and my brother Cooper were so excited. That day we went to the shops to buy all the things to decorate the apartment because we went to Australia for Christmas. Back to Christmas.  When we went shopping mum said that we need to get red and green decorations. Christmas is my favourite holiday I like Christmas because it is fun and especially because we get to go to Australia.  when we got back mum said that we had to go to bed because it was Christmas tomorrow. And it was going to be a long day.
I hope you have a good Christmas
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .