Sunday, November 17, 2019

100WC - Week #11 - Kerrin Wilson

Today is Sunday, Max was making his lunch for tomorrow. He looked in the cabinets, “where is  the marmite gone?” ask Max
“What about vegemite it's the same as marmite” replied mum 
“No,” he said, “I like marmite.”
“Well we can’t go to the shop it will open at 8 o’clock, it’s only 7: 30 am” said mum
7 minutes later: “it’s 8 o’clock mum!” shouted Max
“Ok, countdown is not that far from the house”
“Oh and mum i’ll use my money I have enough money to buy it.”  relied Max
“Be careful crossing the road Max!” shouted mum 

“Ok!” shouted Max. he went inside looking around when found the right one he started searching he found it he took it and he paid and went back home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .