Wednesday, November 13, 2019

100WC Week #10 - Biankha

Bang! My first bullet shot, yes I shot a deer oops nope I accidentally shot a human .I saw red blood pouring out of its chest. Oh no, here comes the family, they don't look very happy, their faces are bright red and water are dropping out of there eyes.They're creeping closer and closer. It wasn’t me I promise, it was this guy behind me. We are in the middle of nowhere there is no one else around here only you, me ,my wife and my dying child. I didn’t ,trust me. I was trying to shoot a deer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Biankha, I'm so pleased I'm reading a piece of creative writing and not a newspaper report. Thinking that you had shot a person instead of the deer you were aiming at would be a dreadful experience wouldn't it. I do hope they believed you when you were pleading with them to trust you.
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .