Thursday, November 7, 2019

100-wc Week #9 lachlan w

It was halloween I was with my brother when we saw a pumpkin patch we thought about stealing one so we went on to the pumpkin patch there  was a weird one it was white with a face already on it the other one was yellow and the last one talk?! I was in shock… “you can talk” we all say the pumpkin said “yes” then the orange one spoke first out of them all. The pumpkin said to us if he could be put on a scarecrow so we did what he said for some dumb reason nothing happened so we were walking away when the scarecrow came alive the pumpkin had a body now we all thought to ran so we did we were in shock and afraid after that and on the news it said a scarecrow had bean taking people we all thought one day we would stop him for good.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .