Wednesday, November 13, 2019

100WC Week #10 - Kate


As I sit up, pulling the covers closer and closer to my chest, I feel a sudden need to gaze out the window. My eyes nearly close but I refuse to shut them and drift off to bed. If I fall asleep, I know I will miss out on something beautiful. Minutes go past, but I still wait. As my eyes are slowly shutting, I see something move in the distance. Beautiful red fur shimmers in the tall green grass. As I make a movement the foxes eyes glares at my soul then carries on venturing on in the distance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .