Thursday, November 7, 2019

100WC - Week #9 - Olivia Richards

The Orange one spoke first… “I am the spookier one not you” I'm the spookier one  the dark brown pumpkin replied back “well we should have a challenge the orange one replied “ok” the brown pumpkin agreed. “What should the challenge be?” “well the orange said “we could just have a competition of who can say the loudest boo?” “ok” said the brown one. “Ok i'll go first “BOO” scramed the orange pumpkin and “BOO” said the brown one. “Who do you think won Asked the brown one “ME” screamed the orange one”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .