Sunday, November 24, 2019

100WCweek#12 - Ruby

“I’m going to the zoo zoo zoo you can come to ,”….. “Sorry about thats just my sister she’s really excited, were going to the zoo today,” “I hope we can see a purple elephant,” my little sister milly pronounced. “Milly I very much doubt there will be purple elephants and if there is they will be painted,” I wasn’t that happy because I wanted to go to the violin presentation. I didn’t really like violins but I knew my brother Max hated them and I wanted to be annoying .But like always Milly and Max got there way we have to go to the...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .