Thursday, November 21, 2019

100WC - Genevieve - week#11



“Do you want a sandwich?” I asked my friends holding the bread while we sat in the kitchen “sure” he responded “do you want a peanut butter or vegemite sandwich?” I said “No,” he said, “I like marmite.” he said “Oh ok” I responded. But we don’t have marmite, I spread the vegemite on anyway and give it to him, he takes one bite and in a flash he stands up, furious he slams his fist on the table smashing it in two pieces “I SAID I LIKE MARMITE” he shouted with rage he ran outside my house but he didn't open the door, he just ran through it and he sprinted away

1 comment:

  1. Hi Genevieve
    I liked the natural use of the prompt for this weeks 100WC. I personally prefer Vegemite but my family likes Marmite. Next time think about using correct punctuation. It makes it much easier for the reader to understand the story.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .