Thursday, November 7, 2019

100WC - Week #9 - Laine

So there was an orange one and a yellow one they were in love but they did not know that because they have not told each other  and that is a bit weird don't you think but just wait they have been having fun lately I think one of them will tell the other that he or she like them it will be so cute. I don't know what love looks like but I'm guessing it is good but then the orange on spoke first it was so cute and heart breaking and they lived happily ever after.The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .