Sunday, November 24, 2019

100WC Week #12 - Brooke

¨I want a purple violin,¨ the man asked in a gruff voice.
¨Excuse me,?¨ The woman at the counter replied.
¨Purple violin!¨ the man shouted this time.
¨Excuse me?, magic word please,¨ The woman replied tartly.
¨Oh! I´ll give you the magic word,¨ the man said taking out a wand that had been beautifully
painted in all the shades of purple.
¨And what are you going to do with that,¨ the woman replied sweetly.
¨What am I going to do with this,¨ the man laughed, ¨Oh I´m going turn you into an elephant, Abracadabra!¨ 
The woman started to turn big and grey and with that the man stole the purple violin. ´Now I´m happy´ the man thought to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .