Wednesday, November 13, 2019

100WC Week #10 - Brooke


Red poppies dotted the ground, with men who had fallen covered in the colour red, not only from the poppies but from their blood. Bang! A gunshot fired, I turned startled a men's voice rang in my ears.
 ̈Got her surrounded,¨ 
¨Copy that,¨
Suddenly a man stepped out,  ̈well, well well...̈ ̈his voice faded.
¨You have been accused of killing all these men,̈ he stared at me waving his hand across the fallen.
But it wasn´t me! I wanted to shout out, but I knew better. Suddenly I woke up, it was all a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .