Thursday, November 7, 2019

100WC-week#9-Emma


̈ ̈Hey I ́m  Jack , Jack o lantern! I am a trusty noble pumpkin , tonight is Halloween night and these weirdos named Shaggy and Scooby doo say their from a TV program called Scooby doo.Any way more about me…¨
̈ ̈Hey you better get me in it!̈ Shaggy Yells
̈Wand me¨  Yelled Scooby doo ̈Cause I spoke first
̈ ̈No I did shaggy yelled ¨Your just a little doggy ̈
̈Wo ̈
̈Yes ̈
̈Wo ̈
̈Yes ̈

̈ ̈Hey actually the orange one spoke first!̈ Yelled Jack o lantern.¨ Jack o Lantern is starting to get angry ̈where is the jest of your gang? I want you to go you're ruining everything!¨


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Great story! I really like the way you used Scooby Doo characters and the way you made Scooby's dialogue sound like him by putting Ws at the start of words. Just be careful when using "there", "their" and "they're". It should be "they're" in the first sentence. Keep up the good work.
    Michael (Team 100wc), Coventry, UK

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .