Thursday, February 14, 2019

100 WC- week#20- Biankha

Yesterday it was my birthday and I got a guitar but it was completely out of tune.  Mum got an app on her phone that tells you if its out of tune so we got  my guitar in tune, and I was walking around the house making my own song up and just strumming the my guitar mum said ¨Biankha stop! It sounds so bad¨ .  The next day mum signed me up for guitar lessons and by a month I knew everything about my guitar. So i was walking around playing a song and Mum said ¨ Biankha that sounds amazing, ẃell done.¨

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .