Wednesday, February 20, 2019

100WC-Week #21 Brooke

There was once a bear called Sugar.  Her fur was white and scruffy with a red ribbon around her neck.  She lived in a forest close to a town. 
One day she decided to go exploring around the beautiful town that she lived by.  She started walking with her little paws moving swiftly across the concrete, she was going slow but managed to get to a road.  She was quite tired by then so she stopped in the middle of the road! “Dear me, what’s that coming down the road,” said Sugar.  Woosh the car went right over Sugar.  So she was perfectly safe! “Wow I didn’t except that! “shouted Sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .